That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Friday, June 29, 2007

Me and IIMC

Venue: IIT Kgp
Time : 00:10 am,30th june'07.

Such a duffer you are...and how can you do this...No bullet in the gun...not a single penny in your pocket...no hairs in your head...not an empire...nothing you have for now atleast....It's simply madness to follow "Paths unseen and destinations Unknown ;PUDU"...Hey its not the film "Ek chalis ki last local" that 2.5 crore is going to reverberated in your finger-tip.

"Will PUDU be a boon or bane for you"..."How can you reach IIMC tomorrow just for the sake of dreams...Such a intuitive feeling i have for now...And with such a fear in mind and having fate to almighty,i have recumbent to feel i have consummate quality of generating ideas and following my dreams...Well no doubt, i am certainly going to IIMC tomorrow i.e 30th june'07 where i see myself after 2 years...Last day, when i was visiting the site of Carrer Launcher, I saw a line written "Don't measure your success in terms of parameters defined by other human beings...measure it by the parameters defined by you only...and that will make you a happy person"...and and now when i retrospect that matter, i think ingratiated the most sense of it...

Hey this time I'm soporific now but i have to go to Electronics lab now...so bye bye...and remember "Its only personal aspiration that matters where you will stand the very next day" and "The question is not who is going to let me but the question is who is going to stop me"

No comments: