That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Swinging with tune !!!!!!

17th sept,07......well long it had been from where i wrote my very last post...but i am thankful to god...."I'm back"...Tomorrow is DBMS mid-sem test....but no....and as usual "White elephant will remain white elephant"...not studying as usual.....and as usual not ruining this useful moment given to me by god...

"Live today as if this is the last day of your life"...If i remember well...said by my guru "Steve jobs"...still following it and still thinking abt dreams...if specific....creating business plan.."Medilance"..well can't share the secret with you...

"I'll live with pride and die with pride......but will not move with crowd....that i promise with you"...Ahh...One incident is hitting my mind as if someone one is playing volley ball over my head...
I was studying LCT(Linear control theory) some days before...dont think much...i was preparing for mid-sem...But one thing you can't believe " I was hanging on a bridge between the depths of life and death while studying LCT...Don't understand where i was studying...Come on guess...can't...ok...not in my room, not in terrace,not in corridor....but along the floor ousite the window in one of my friend's room....and the unique point was "It was street light on which i was relying to study the texts".....Then kamlendu came....surprised...n told " Pawan...you may die...that's not a place to read"....On the other side...if you fall...you may die...."well i was thinking about taking risks that time...and i am quite sure this will connect some dots in future"...I replied then..."I will not die...I can't die so easily...I'm swinging with the tune of life....someday life will swing according to my tune".....

Abt novel....just have written 19 pages...will write some pages soon...lets see how i shape it...

No comments: