That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Sunday, October 14, 2007

12 hrs :720 minutes : zero output :Can it decide "Who I'm"

14th october,07

Can someone help me??"6hrs yesterday and 6 hrs today" couldn't decide my fate.I tried my best to generate a creative idea to write some pages of novel but couldn't cope through.Have my brain stopped working for the last 2 days.Actually I'm thinking abt the idea to make the relations weak b/w the 5 dots.I wan't them to fight with their rigid hands.Ohh God!! help me.
Mr Creative is unable to generate an idea.Certainly, I'm not satisfied with my performance now.But 1 thing I know I'm that kind of person who will say "No" if he doesn't know the answer but he definately knows "how to find the answer and will find the answer".That's my belief in myself.

No comments: