That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Saturday, October 6, 2007

First time i realised !!!

6th october'07

Time:11 pm
Venue:My hostel room, Room No-197/H-7

"Cat among the pigeons" is the phrase i use speak and realise...and may be that's my destiny...I am satisfied with my preparation at CL...I was reading "Punctuations" and that was too worthful to have a dream in mind "IIMC and then IIMA"...Why this C comes before A... i myself don't know...may be during my summer training at IIT KGP...i went to see the panorma of IIMC...an 18 hrs dream-journey from KGP to KOL...well, lets back to where i was...
A calling tune in form of sinusoidal wave swayed across my ears...still cann't get it...i thought it to be fallacy...went through the CL book to complete my homework."Anandita mam is going to crush our batch" I had a fear in mind that compelled me to read...
Again the same tune dangled across my ears...This time i was not going to leave...it struck my attention..."Ohh Shit!! its the Rs 1600 cell that is swinging..."9430330225"...ohh thats PLANET's no..ohh sorry you don't know abt planet...well that's Kunal...that's the most intelligent,most inspiring person i have ever met as a friend...Something must be specific..."Hi..Shaurabh speaking...You need to come to 213 now"
"Hey Sumo! i have my personal work yaar...will come later"
"Come now"
"Ok"
"something must be serious...may be novel part"
I moved through the way to dreams"
"Kunal, Shaurabh, Gaurav" were waiting for me.
Why i'm using these lines..."Why cann't i use the other way...Planet,Sumo,Abhay...that's just 3 out of the team "5 dot Spirit Continues"...
"what's the matter"...I said to them
"well we needed to talk to you and we have been waiting for a great person like you for a long long moment"
"That's really great" I replied.
"To start with..i need a better name for Satish"
"Chunnu , tinku , Bokka , Gajhodar ..." and all those silly reply.
"No can't impressed...i need you all to be serious"
Valle
"What..I was shocked"
NO not great..but something striked me but it seems to be great...it can be...ohh it's really"
That's great!! who the hell told that expressing a feel that i was not at all impressed...
"That's me..Gaurav"
"Gaurav what u have done"...
That's like a miracle i was waiting for...Valle- A very nice pair with Naina...
Share what you did next to ?? the mob told
I was trying to call but a disastrous wave came and took the seriousness from the 3 dots...dots is actually my friends...
Pawan please "share"...even if you cann't u can debenture it...the went on to laugh..."That's the PJ part which i hate"...Then again the situation beacame worse and i had to leave...

Venue:My room again
Position:I was solving puzzles
"The nokia-Coconut Ringtone" swayed again...
"Valle ! please come back"...We were just joking...I agreed but the result was same...I had to leave again and this time, i was desperate to say them "Good-bye for today and Good-nite...i won't come"...But i didn't and left them in a hope to complete my homework..

Venue:My room again
Position:I was about to solve puzzles
Again the same ringtone..."i am not going to attend this...mind it" I thought.But cann't cope through and picked up the phone in a view that "might be they all serious"...
"Hey dude!! its gaurav...come" It's like he was crying...RAjiv too is there...
"No..if you all aren't serious...then why are you calling me..I'll complete it without your help...and please mind it"
"WE all 4 are waiting for you"
Finally i agreed since Rajiv was also there...
"Knock Knock at 213"
The door is open- Planet replied.
Finally i was shocked to see all of us:5 DOTS to be serious atlease FOR THE FIRST TIME abt the idea of novel...
I shared the idea which they don't know...
Hypoglobulinamea, suicide , harsh times, a need of help,naina, research , death, river, girls hostel, condulence and it went on for 2 hours straight....
The best part is that they were pretty impressed...Sumo provided with a plenty of idea ghost,haunting,Doctor Raj Malhotra...that proves him to be among the list of creative persons...
And the time came for the Planet's words."Write the last scene first that will make you feel about the climax and you will know where are you going"...In a way to discuss the last part some of them fall into deep sleep,some of them laughed,some of them dreamt, some of them started PJ's...some of them started to fight,some of them started to jump in a background of BLUES music,some of them ....
some of the.... and the list goes on
"MAY be we slept for a while but 5 DOTS will make the world believe that there faith in themselves at the difficult phases of life will surround only one idea "An Inspiration to million of hearts"
I FIRST TIME REALISED...

No comments: