That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Shift + Delete : Does it matter ! !

9th october,8:56pm

Hey what does this mean??This means the same what i'm trying to say...I'm afraid to remember that event what that "Alien" did to me last night.
"Knock Knock Knock"...Come on open the door else I'm leaving...Someone roared behind the door of R-n 197...Hey that's mine room..."What a attitude he has" I'll not open it.Come on!! If you want to leave...then leave.Just don't screw me.And mind it.
"Come on..Open else i will break the door"
"Ok...Alien what the matter"
He just came as if a light is coming in a dark room...Such was the force he brought...
"Leave this junk and move sideways"
Well, he meant my little n sweet laptop.I agreed to his wish.Ohh i forget to tell you about Alien...that's Kunal...the mastermind.

"Pawan you have to leave this idea...You have to forget about novel"

"What????"
"Have you gone insane...What the hell have happened to you"
Can you give me a good reason Why??

No can't say but you have to leave this idea and you have to back where you have been.

"Pawan...your whole work through the last one n half years is saved in D: drive...right"
"right...but why"

I wan't to play a game...Remember it's not a joke

Well,he opened a folder titled "5 dot spirit Continues"...Plenty of works has been done by you...
Then "Traffic Control project"in other folder....then business plans....then ad-designs...then photos.....I am again saying you I need to play a game...
Without even looking to me...he pressed "Shift+Del"

It seem as if my heartbeat stopped for a while.I was unable to take breathe since My 500 days days work was on a verge to be lost.

"See the option...Do you want to delete this folder permanently...Should i press YES"
He asked me...What the hell is this...I'm quite serious...I'm not going to leave you if you do what you said just now...Ohh my god!! he was serious this time..

"Pawan!! Will you leave this idea or not.You have to stop here"
"No...cann't...just remove your hand"

"I'm palying a game with you"
"I am here to play....I'm here to play well....I'm here to play well to win this game"

"This time I'm removing my hand but remember You have a little time to think...Ultimatum ends on the end of Dusshera..If i can do upto this level...I can even delete your all work...Mind it"

He left the room even without seeing at me and i kept feeling the same "He was trying to motivate me...Thanks Planet.....Thanks Alien....Thanks kunal"



No comments: