That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A demotivated person speaks:

16th October'07

Doesn't know what has happened to me...all my dreams, reverie, plans , organisation, abilities , choices , potentional , potential to move away from crowd, power to act differently, spirit to think beyond any person...i have lost myself for the last three days...neither i'm preparing well for management...That forces me to go against this proverb "Let the fate to almighty"...I need to power myself, i need my blood to heat up, i need myself to pace up to compete all the persons.Let me be unparalled...let me be uncomparable...that's the only way i can provide answers to those who sometimes believed me....

Sorry cann't share to anybody...

Let's leave the topic...I've assigned Sumo a task to generate an idea for the split of the groups...5 DOTS...I rang him today morning but no one answered.May be he will be busy,
i will call him tonight..."Let's hope he finds a better solution for this and can think better than me"...

By the way i've to leave to home...since its already 7:11pm and soon,it will be hard to find auto from this place...I'm in CL and about to leave

No comments: