That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Buddies: Time pass has a different meaning

Blogging is always considered to be the greatest time pass one can ever do in our big cosmos that is probably 12800kms in diameter. Ohh…It seems great that I am a good science student. Let’s get back to the task, it’s always easy to hide your mistakes but it’s always soothing to say sorry to your misdeeds. I could have edited my last post but that would have lost the originality in me as well as the blog. I am apologizing to all my buddies, teachers of class X whose name slipped off from my mind while writing my previous post. Never mind acquaintances, I missed the keywords and keywords are always great as were you. I know this time again I will fail to notice some names but I have no problems at all in apologizing again. What do you think buddies? That’s kewlll …right.
My heartfel apologies to Gunjan, Ravi Sharma, Priyansh, Abhishek Singh, Randheer,Rohit Goenka, Vineeta, Arunima, Rakesh, Rudra mam. Sidhu mam, Subhash Sir (I think he taught me chemistry).Look below, the text below is a cough syrup that will help you to soothe your throat friends.

Its creepy here, Ohh my god!! I cannot abide by the rules so much, Things are not working as they were planned for, everything can come but the rewind less time never, Am I wasting this jiffy friend, or is it ok as I am or I should be doing some different things at this occasion, Do I look puzzled, bamboozled, confused, perplexed ,I don’t know what I am doing, Do traveling sounds right …Ohh yes or may be no, Do Gtalk wastes my time, Do orkutting is killing a technical mind, do I look good, how will my friends think, I will say no to watching movies on laptop, Someone please impose a ban on my playing habbits, Ohh...but sometimes I loose my friends also, Placements are about to start, do I need to start the things afresh or is it going good, novels are pretty good but I don’t find time buddy, is dreams going along with me or am I just moving in a crowd whose initials I can’t see nor I can see its end…

Believe me folks, one day will come when we will even forget to eat, clothes to wear, and far exceeding the limit we will one day block our nostrils to pass air through but one thing will not change. Well, giving respect to the originator of the word “concern”, I can unquestionably say that concern will not be right suited to it. But you just wait a while chap, I have found a better word. I call it ‘human stupidity and their dispensable worries, poignant about the things’. And you cannot hide that man, you are also one of them .And you will be delighted to know that you are not alone…we, our whole world is moving towards the same path. Sometimes, we call that race as “Rat race”. But my perspective about that is ‘It’s a mammoth in front of that”. Neither cat fits into that nor the dogs can take that position as it could be done by ‘donkey’ with a superb spirit. “Donkey”...wow…rightly fits into that spot again providing some logic behind it. At least those cats and dogs have brains behind them but donkeys don’t have. I know I am too harsh to say that but it’s true my dear friend.

Let’s feel a different world for a while, you will feel exceptional. Again trust me folks, leave this concern for a while, just forget everything, you are no one, you are no where, you don’t know anything, you don’t have any desires, just forget everything, now you have nothing left in your brain, a total blank, now breathe slowly ,now feel the darkness, a ray of hope comes, feel the nature, feel the birds, feel the sun, look sparrows are chirping, now the rain, butterflies are surrounding you making you feel essence of beauty, now remember the best events of your life, it may be spending time with friends, school days, loving someone, or preparing for exams, but feel the happiest days of your life, just close your eyes for a while feel the same until you find it….have you….now feel the god, the god is present in you, are you feeling eternal bliss, now open your beautiful eyes..

How are you feeling now? Are your nerves right, have you got energy in your blood, are you feeling the fragrances of happiness. I anticipate you must be feeling sensational, something different and something better to see some beautiful days of your life in short moment. Check out this for a while: http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=XuYi077Z5t0

Buddies! I have a simple question to ask to you? If we can experience pleasure for this little moment, why can’t we experience the same for whole of our life? Why aren’t we joyful, why aren’t we are in high spirits?Well, I wont be the right person to answer this but before I can suggest something, ask yourself ‘Why you are not happy’. Now the answer comes as:

This world is a ‘Donkey race’, whether you win or loose, believe me buddies…it hardly matters at all, no one can take the reality away that at the end of the game, whether it’s a looser or winner, they remain a donkey as they were before .Allies, its my solemn request: Do not opt for that path which seems to be easy because after some time, you will realize that’s “It is a pleasure in disguise”. It’s not true when you look forwards, but after achieving it, when you will look backwards, the things will be crystal clear in front of your head. It’s true someday either today or the next, you will realize that I was saying the right thing.

Some of us will be doctors one day, some of course engineers like me, some managers, some accountants, politicians are also not separate from it. But the question is we don’t know why we are running although we know that ‘while running sometimes we fall’…I request you, do not rush into the things, walking at a constant speed will serve your purpose and will be the right choice to feel the beauty of each and every experience that comes on our way. For the betterment of my friends and giving respect to my promise, I utter that “Do all the things, try all the things, have time for everything, let it be materialistic life, professional life, social life or spiritual life but with a feeling of pleasure attached to it”.

“Change is never easy. You fight to hold on or you fight to loose it”. But the key to excellence is the ability to fight. Success comes to those who still hang on to the path where others have left. Feel the power of rising above the individuals. Accomplish all the things, let it be your work, books , sports, music, movies, poetry, sleeping , fighting…well that is infinite in number and last but not the least, never forget ‘chatting’ and especially in Gtalk..heheJBuddies, believe me, my experience tells that everything is important in life, the thing is we do not realize it and whatever we do is always for our betterment unknowingly, unwantedly. Some of the examples that comes to my mind is sleeping, chatting, traveling, 2 hrs call in cell phone, sports or studies. Its sounds bizarre but I am not deceiving you. Taste the medicine of being active and mind it, we never wastes our time but sometimes we fail to recognize the importance of events in life.

Sleeping gives you mental stability, chatting soothes your mind, makes you humorous, traveling helps you to update yourself with the technologies going around the world, gives you pleasure that helps you to feel good, 2hrs call in cell phone helps you to learn the art of ‘how to talk to talk to people….for tech people…voice modulation can learnt through this…sports gives you the right attitude and the feeling of fearlessness…studies helps you to build your career…but it’s the smallest contributing agent of all. kaisa laga logic ?Rhetoric tha naa.

Feeling chill…right…so that’s what your old buddy Pawan can do right now for your betterment.
Baaki aise Hum Sewa mein hemesha haazir hain…bas thodi si time ki kami hai”.Never forget this mantra, before I go to take a short walk round the campus,the key is " doing right things at right things is always a better choice. But never be obsessed about these things "because these are not the motto of a person but acts as a catalyst to help you to get what you want of your life…Now the logic can be easily drawn that we never wastes time. Experience the beauty of each and every moment of you life that comes on your way. Good luck chaps

No comments: