That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memories down the lane: Days in Hehal

Greetings my old friends! I am feeling you all, I am feeling the strength that you all provided through those special moments that touched the core of each and every cells of my heart.Thanks wont be right word that would make me feel that I am doing justice to buddies that went around me through the days that were once a part of me.Well I have never lost those days and I promise buddies, I will never will.Those space and time has something to do with the days that has brought a man out of himself.Those 10 yrs feeling makes a awaken man feel that "somewhere his soul" is still in flowers, class rooms, with teachers, friends that were along the path of running river named "pawan".I never realized those wonderful 10 years created a small space in my heart when I was spending my childhood days.As the law of nature, since time has expanded ; space should also have expanded.But it never happened that way.

I am feeling lonely and regretful to say that I never thought of dear ones after I left a roman letter "X" and a english letter "D" but for the last one year I began getting closer to the memories that actually lifted my spirit up to write this small gift to all great persons like you all.Thanks to god ! These 10 fingers are not shaking now on keyboard but moving as smoothly as the heart beats smoothly providing life to all.Look buddy!
See thats sweet capital of jharkhand, go to that corner,you have DAV Hehal bus waiting for you to take you to a tour to special memories....thats too in Itki road, with great scenic beauty around and crossing over that Motel Ajay, you must have found a bridge now...hey look , thats two building there, one of them is superb with kids playing around in their school dresses,move down of that bus, we are getting late ...classes, teachers waiting for us...remember that 1st floor, a class down there titled "X D"...

Piyush you came here so early, sameer! where are you, Krishna with his tips and impressing girls, abhijeet...you got a new hairstlyle, hey D.Rohan..English master, Ravi...u arrived there.4 rows in a class...right half fixed for "Duniya ki sabse sariff ladkiyaan"...and left half for "Book worms..we were one of them"..Girls don't mind.And if a boy talked to a girl, that was considered to be a giant leap for mankind.

how stupid we were....itna padhayee...itna heavy competition as if those stupid books were the first part of life even before "taking air to breathe".Some of the mind blowing competitors are still spinning in my mind making me a confused person.I'm not sure whether I will remember all the names of old buddies, But this pure blood will atleast take a try:
Krishna, Piyush , Shilpee, Ravi sharma, Ankita bathwal, Sweta subudhi, swarna shekhar, Deepika verma, jyotna jha, divya rani, koi anjali thi, i don't know but sure koi manisha to thi,Nirmal, Abhijeet,Ravi kant , D Rohan, Manoj.......ohhhh I missed surubhi...Well the list goes on but I am feeling sorry for not remembering the names of other buddies that went on unseen paths and destinations unseen with me.I am their culprit who gave me a superb company for 10 years in hehal...Buddy! mind blowing were those days that gave me love to win over the toughest phase of my life.
Feeling myself in palm of god I promise I am very true to my heart and I could definetely say that I never found that real peace once I left Hehal.My spirit was always high during those days, although I never realised. I never needed anything except books and cricket those days but now I do that.Sometimes new friends, sometimes novels, sometimes TV shows, sometimes visiting new places...G talk is also one of them...I can definitely feel that these are just external factors to make your mind say that "You are okay and you have found eternal peace".I say I still have not found that, may be one of the big reasons is "my soul is still there in hehal classes, teachers , playgrounds, those small fights, bone-breaking crowds in school buses, those journey in scorched heat of sun, lectures from teachers, impression baazi to Mitali Madam , D banerjee, Pathak Sir, Krishnan Mam, Geography madam( forgot her name...sorry mam).

I can't lie and feeling the heat of memories down the lane, I accept that "I am incomplete without you all...May be I can reach great heights...I never know...he he, but always my soul and my body will be incomplete without you all".Although time has linearly moved but the space in my heart that you all capture has moved exponentially and I know it will never cover it as a whole.It would be great and I will feel less ordianary if this small gift reaches to my old friends, whose friendship I have never realised.Still I am not tired to write this blog in memories of my schools days but somewhere it has to end.Sometimes river also stops flowing.Accept that small wish from me but before leaving I will definitely say that "I love you all buddies" and will always love to go back...that's some of my memories down the lane...What's urs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memories are great, source of inspiration for our current perspiration ;)

Abhijeet Mehta said...

so many phases of our life just got over... no one even had the time to look back and smile... smile for that drop of innocence which was there.. ok he is talkin to a girl.. oh he just got 65... which is the next comics comin.. when is our games period... whats the score of my team... who will open the bowling this time...and why is sameer still bluffin... cheers to everyone for the special journey called life