That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sometimes irregular placing of dairy entries creates randomness

Hello folks!
It looks weird to see myself writting this diary entry after a long period but being sanguine,I hope I will keep writting diary entries which is considered to be toughest thing to do in this big cosmos atleast for me and atleast for now.This day is that day that comes two days after saturday and two days before wednesday.Expecting you all to be having above average IQ and ofcourse having a specific term called as "a common sense",this day is monday; the most coolest day considered to be in sixth semester.But ironically today is the most bone-breaking day and ofcourse it has some reasons.Let's start with the bad parts which has happened to me and which is expected to happen today.
I was in home and woke up late in morning at 8:30 am ,removed my shadow of sleepiness and finally got out a mighty dream.For the next 3 hours,general routine subjects like brush,TV's,computers,music,food was a kind of thing that became alienate to me.Oh my god! I forgot to say you one thing "I have my FOCS Viva at 4:30pm today.This has baptised cool pawan to a person depicting a pressure cooker.Well I have certain reasons behind it and ofcourse that is hidden for now."ting dong" was it a door bell...no...mobile phone ring....no....some super waves from MTV...no....then guess what was that.No...cann't guess...ok I will tell you...that was analog clock ringing in a way that made me feel intense that someone was knocking in my area and saying "Mr.Pawan...a big donkey...where the hell are you...move fast...you have your bus at 12:00 pm at St Xaviers.ok...ok....ok...I'm going came the reply from me.
Well I started late but as we all know "Bad start doesnot mean a bad end".Same thing happened to me.Well now I am in bus which I was supposed to be.let's rewind the story:
I woke up late because I was having a awesome dream which was about a awesome love story between two awesome persons...one you can guess and one you cannot.The one which you can guess is ofcourse me and one which you cannot guess is i cannot tell.I missed some prime things in life just because I was studying for 3 hours to pgerepare for FOcs viva.I couldnot miss my bus although I was late just because of biggest recurring problem in earth which we call as "traffic"....I thought I've just managed to catch bus in time but traffic was playing a different game which made me feel that "I was early by a big margin of 50 minutes".That indicates that I could have started my journey 50 minutes later.Well life is as asual cool with lots lots of music around that could always be played in my Nokia N-series.

No comments: