That my days in IIMC

That my days in IIMC

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Returns to Malgudi Days !

Something that soothes your mind, something that makes you feel uplifted, something that touches the soul of yours, something that appeases, something that takes your life in a different world, something that makes your senses in action , something that makes your eyes closed feeling the tune, something that makes you smell the art of pleasure, something that makes your hand to press those ten fingers to write a special memory that not only makes you feel sensational but it hopes to make the other companions feel the harmony of peace.I thing, object, matter, tune, music, feeling, or an excception whatever you call, but one thing is there and is there forever...wow...that's this that cannot be described by so many words..."hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm hmmmmm.......hmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmmmm hmm.....tanaa naa tanaa nana naa.....taanaa naa tana nana naa".....sounds something like that....Have we heard it, have it ever came across our head, have it been similar to me before, I feel I have heard this tune somewhere, thats something unique that makes your inner cells excited in harmony to the tune...Wait...Wait...Before your mind gets burst...this tune is...wait a moment...
I'm not going to tell it with nothing to gain....
Tell me what do you need it....
Well I need a promise from you...
You are also going to play the same tune and dance in accordance to that...
That's my pleasure...
That's so sillly you are: my dear...Let's get return to MALGUDI DAYS
Hip Hip Hurray...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcUoS3IcCA

No comments: